Friday, June 16, 2006


Hey, we just received advance copies of Songs That You Might Not Like the new album by BOAT. This is their Magic Marker debut and it's sure to be the indie-album of the summer (at least around my house). If you are a California resident and are lucky enough to live in Redding, Roseville, Ventura, or Goleta.... guess what? BOAT is going to be in your town soon. Within the next month actually! Here's a list of ALL their tour dates. Wanna be ahead of the curve, like that guy who talks about seeing The Shins play house parties? Well this is your chance! Catch BOAT now before your goofy brother is playing them for his friends in the car.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I saw the Shins play a house party!!! I'm THAT GUY!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Mears said...

totally boat!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Yeah, I think I may actually played that house party with them. Did I see you there?

3:10 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

I think I remember them being jerks. Hey, but what about that new BOAT album... huh?

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... sean, you said it was easier to get a hold of you through blogs/this site.

How do I do that without letting the whole world see???

This makes me nervous... but it's a good nervous.

-Danniel

11:29 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Danniel,
There's a 'contact' button on the top of the homepage. That takes you to an email address. That address is: tullycraft@gmail.com - Sean

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That might work...

Aren't BOAT and The Shins the same band???

if not, i'd like to hear the song

"Come With Me, We'll Win", combined with the song "Girl Inform Me". And maybe some punjabi MC tossed in the mix.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check this out!

http://www.copacetic-zine.com/concerts/magicmarker.php

3:36 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Wow! I've never seen that. Thanks!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

oh yeah, the bajillion Magic Marker house parties I was not invited to, whatever heartbreakers, you've still got a spot on my couch.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home