Monday, July 31, 2006

MP3 of the Day

THE SALTEENS are a pop band. Maybe the best (live) pop band you will ever see. Their songs are short spurts of catchy hooks, call-and-response girl-boy vocals, excessively orchestrated arrangements, and brilliant melodies. They haven't performed in Seattle for over a year. They will be playing this Saturday (Aug. 5th) at the Sunset Tavern. This show is not to be missed! Today's song, Time You Have Been Wasting, is from the Magic Marker compilation, House Full Of Friends.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Salteens!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Audrey8, you're the most standup fan on this site! Right-O!

introduce yourself to the crowd on saturday, er, wait, that's what i'm gonna do. no, let's together give Tullycraft the introduction they deserve. We can conspire pre-show. Track me down, catch me off guard by punching me in the face (not too hard, or i may have to retaliate with all my Tweeness, Bats Have Fangs, you know) and then we'll proceed to fandango in the front row!!!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see everyone's face at the show when The Salteens bring the house down and give everyone a full facial. I hear they're bringing horns, keyboards and folks are signing up to be the front row dance squad. Saturday's show is going to ROCK!

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Grootyawnagain. I don't live in Seattle.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, Audrey. People in Seattle don't know how to express their love. There's more than enough drama (the fun kind) up here in Everett.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last time I saw the Salteens they did't have any cds to sell. If they bring 5 different cds to sell I would buy all 5.

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beginning of month at work... much tedium to accomplish. Music is blasting. Cold coffee is being imbibed ... or in a compound or something. I love this song! The Salteens are such a great band!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home