Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Talent Show encore

We've had a number of emails asking if we would re-post the THE SPECIAL PLACES video. For those of you who might have missed it the first time, here's the set-up: Each year Tullycraft (and friends) put on a talent show. Again, I challenge anyone to find another band that does this! This was our sixth year and we had a number of entertaining acts. In this one, Tullycraft members Jenny, Cori and Jeff performed as THE SPECIAL PLACES. They played the Josie Cotton classic Johnny Are You Queer? Check out the video (again) here.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this song, along with Jet Fighter – by The Three O’Clock, get my nomination for greatest forgotten songs of the 80’s. I dare you to not like a song that starts: “Jet fighter, man, that’s what I am, ‘cause tanks go too slow”…c’mon, I dare you...

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, this is all startin to sound like truth or dare by madonna. i say Let's Talk About Sex! I'll start - Does Tullycraft promote fooling around with minors?

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww... CREEPY!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks again Sean. I was just thinking I would like to see this again. Freaky.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay tuned for a 'Special Places' website, featuring recordings from 2001-2004, before Jenny and I joined Tullycraft!! Coming soon!

10:45 PM  
Blogger harold hollingsworth said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Walking out of Korvettes like a Virginia ham"

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home