Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Brick Factory

When I loaded Crayon's "Brick Factory" into my iTunes it couldn't find the art. So I searched google and guess what? Almost nothing at all. Just a few teeny-tiny jagged thumbnails.. useless! Talk about obscure. There were barely even any reviews of it! So I scanned the cover from my CD and loaded it in myself. Today's gift from me is a nice, celan JPG of that cover art, so that visually-minded Crayon fans like me can have it come up on their iTunes, or VIDEO iPod!! Enjoy.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the ambassadors of twee! i love this record and its on one of my favorite pop labels ever!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harriet Records. The argument could be made that this little enterprise was the hardest core or purest indie-pop record label of all-time.

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been searching for that cd for a long time, and in almost every record store I go in. I really want it but just can't find it

7:02 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

www.myspace.com/crayonlalala (thanks to Brad!)

There is a rerelease in the works on Yoyo Recordings. 2 cds, all the singles and most cassette recordings, with liner notes and ridiculously cute photos and general wonderfulness. Seriously the best thing ever. Oh, and the review at www.allmusic.com is quite a compliment.

Anyone can e-mail me with suggestions and stories since I'm putting it together.

Too much love,
Courtney

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Cori. Actually, I was looking for this some time ago!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Thomas A. Lincoln said...

I've been trying to this CD forever and, obviously, can't. So I'm very pleased to hear about the rerelease.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home