Monday, October 16, 2006

news from the Great White North

Liz and I have been living out of a hotel room in Vancouver, BC for almost a week now. We're up here doing press checks on a catalog her company is having printed. We did make it back to Seattle on Saturday for the Math and Physics Club / BOAT show, but then we turned back around... and here we are again. Between press checks I've been passing the time watching Much Music (Canadian MTV) and trying my hand at Curling. Canadians love Curling! I'm not very good, and the scoring still confuses me, but it's been fun.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take (it all) Off! You Hoser!

1:51 AM  
Blogger harold hollingsworth said...

enjoy a Molson's whilst in the Canadians!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Fnarf said...

Curling is the best!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are gay

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home