Sunday, December 17, 2006

Courtney's Party in Oly

The few people that braved the crazy storm in Olympia last night found a delightful show at the Clipper. The evening kicked off with a surprise performance by LOIS - who was amazing! MATH & PHYSICS CLUB (who claimed they hadn't practiced) followed... and they were stellar! Both Corianton Hale and Jenny Jenkins played short, personal sets for COURTNEY - who we were all there to honor (this was her going away show). TULLYCRAFT ended the night with a (mostly) sloppy set of vampire-inspired pop songs. Sleepy Olympia didn't know what had hit them! It was a fun-filled evening! Good luck in Philadelphia Courtney!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger HOW TO PURCHASE ART said...

BOAT was sad to miss this show.....

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lois played?!!!! and MaPC and Tullycraft?!!!! This almost sounds like a mini popfest!

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! what a line up!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those lucky Olympia people always get the extraordinary pop shows

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg omg omg omg this was so much fun!!

my only regret was forgetting my "I Skipped Practice With Tullycraft" button!

lois! mapc! corianton! jenny j! tullycraft! such a good night!

thank you for making the trip down in this gross weather you guys!

xoxo

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I'VE HAD "THAT'S SO OLYMPIA" STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR TWO DAYS, THANKS CORI & COURTNEY.

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like it was amazing. I'm so sad I missed this show!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Fnarf said...

Damn this cold! I we weren't sick we woulda. Lois! I haven't seen Lois in a million years!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whaaa? lois played? my faith in twee pop has been resurrected!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

YAY! I had a great time, thanks to everyone. I know the power outage/flu took its toll, but I can rest easy knowing I put together one last pop show in Olympia.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home