Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Investigation: Nice

Phase THREE of my quest to discover the answer to the strange and complex question, "Why don't the French like Tullycraft?" brings me to the sunny Côte d'Azur, in Europe's favorite Mediterranean city; Nice. I walked up and down the Promenade. I climbed up to the ancient Roman ruins on La Colline du Château. I searched throughout the old town. No signs of Tullycraft love. No on responded to my T-shirt that said "Cracher si vous aimez Tullycraft!" At this cafe near the beach I sat for an espresso and watched two Italian babes leaning into a tinted SUV window. The bar owner asked if I'd like another coffee. I said, "No, merci. Pourquoi ne faire pas le français comme Tullycraft?" She replied, "C'est le musique des infants." Hmmmm...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you guys want to be popular in France you have to play Coldplay-style emotional rock. One dimensional lyrics and breathy, saddened vocals. Should we expect a whole new Tullycraft?

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean, what do you say? I think it'd be worth it.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I write one dimensional lyrics and sing with a breathy, sad voice. Am I popular in France?

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked out your mp3s and I honestly doubt it

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you were nice in Nice you would bring your friends some of those lovely French cafe cigars.
Im just sayin.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Fnarf said...

Will Sean be able to add another dimension to his lyrics?

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home