Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ice Skating in Wisconsin


Beloit, the "Gateway to Wisconsin," has a lot to offer out-of-town visitors: a beautiful college campus, a rockin' Irish pub called Suds O'Hanahan (I'm not joking), and ice skating. I was delighted that the boys agreed to hit the public skate on Saturday afternoon, even though Sean had never skated before! He used a simple folding chair for balance, however, and blew us non-chair people out of the water (but the four-year-olds on the Beloit Blades hockey team still kicked our asses). The activity inspired Cori and I to insist on doing a new activity in each city we go to. I'm thinking mini golf, horseback riding or skeet shooting are next!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This weekend I saw folks ice skating on the soccer fields near my dorm, and skiing yesterday. I woke up this morning to see more snow falling!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home