Friday, March 09, 2007

Roundhouse Hitler

Last night I dreamt I was in a preview for a new film about the secret, heinous, deeds of a young (pre-politics) Adolf Hitler. A fresh-faced Adolf was lurking around my front door (spooky light, obscured by thin curtains, I assume he was going to murder me) so I ran out the back and when he chased me I tried a dramatic roundhouse kick to his gut. Which got me reminiscing... when Jeff Fell was in Bellingham, didn't he have a band called "Roundhouse Hitler?"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...but pre-politics hitler was a docile, mediocre painter.

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but in my dream he was a DANGEROUS KILLER!

9:34 PM  
Blogger harold hollingsworth said...

I can dress up and help you recreate this dream for the next talent show...just an idea...

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home