Tuesday, May 22, 2007

TULLYCRAFT TUESDAY

On Tuesdays we occasionally feature a band (or artist) covering a Tullycraft song. Today we have CREWSIN' FOR A BREWSIN' (from Athens, Georgia), covering Bailey Park, from our second 7" released on Cher Doll Records. Hey! If you're in a band or know a band that covers a Tullycraft song, send it our way and we'll put it on the site!

p.s. Liz & I went and saw My Chemical Romance last night (we got free tickets) and they were actually pretty good. T-Rex meets Queen with some Las Vegas theatrics thrown in for good measure. An entertaining evening for sure!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MCR? Really?!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

you love the Romance!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to show some one our Tullycraft Tuesday and its magically vanished for some reason?

2:17 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Hmmm? I'm not sure what happened there Nathan. We were having some trouble with our host, but that seems unlikely.

4:33 PM  
Blogger J Bombzilla said...

I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE! ET CETERA.

my fave song you guys! xoxo

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol it's okay Mr Sean, I was just like I hope Tullycraft didnt hate our cover so much they banished it from exsistance.

By the way this weeks cover is spiffy and well liked by me.

We may have to just do a whole new Tullycraft cover, one that you will like more than life, music and the universe

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, my chemical romance is excellent-- when you look past the hype/attention/etc., you can discover what genius rock classics they have created--

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home