Friday, June 15, 2007

MP3 of the Day

On this day in 1969 the television country-western variety show Hee Haw debuted. Hosted by country singers Roy Clark and Buck Owens, the program featured top country musicians and wacky stunts, jokes, and hijinks. The show was a hit with audiences, but CBS deciding the show's hick country focus wasn't appropriate for the network's image, and dropped it after only two seasons. The program became highly successful in syndication, and ran until 1992. Today we have Spinning And Scratching by LOVE IS ALL. Happy Friday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My parents watched that show all the time and so did I. I kinda liked it. As a kid I thought it was funny.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i watched it with my parents too.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home