Monday, November 19, 2007

MP3 of the Day

Anne Boleyn was the second wife of King Henry VIII and the mother of Queen Elizabeth I. Henry's marriage to Anne, and her subsequent execution were part of the political and religious upheaval which lead to the English Reformation. She has been called the most influential and important queen England has ever had. Anne Boleyn is most popularly known for having been beheaded on charges of adultery and treason. She is widely assumed to be innocent of these charges, and is celebrated as a martyr in English Protestant culture. Today we have the song Anne Boleyn by EUX AUTRES from their new album Cold City.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julian Cope's "World Shut Your Mouth" reached #19 on the UK charts in 1986.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today as I started my day, like I always do, thats right, with a whole box of hostess DIngDongs, cause who don't like Dongs, and a pot of coffee. I always follow that with a shot or three of espresso. I log onto this sight and find a poor mans version of me, pappy. They say that imitation is the best form of flattery, well not if what that imitation sucks the skin off my left nipple like the preceding pappy post does. So now I am forced to break into the liqour cabinet before noon, and I always regret that, not for the fact that I will be drunk by lunch time, but because I usually end up in the middle of the street with nothing on but a pair of rhinestone pasties singing my favorite Christmas songs and nothing is more annoying than Christmas songs before Thanksgiving.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this supposed to be funny?

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is the real pappy?

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like there is a pappy off 3 'O' clock in the parking lot, Do not tell any teachers

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I also love it when someone calls out something but does not have the balls to publish under anything but anoymous.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really really like Eux Autres. I'm still trying to figure out why the song is titled "Anne Boleyn" but it's pretty and catchy and I'm happy for the arrival of the new album.

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooh
I'm sooooooo scared!

1:50 AM  
Blogger Fnarf said...

Yes, it would be trivial for the real pappy to get himself a dang login under that name and post to his heart's content. Instead, we get all this CONFUSION. Come on, Pappy, do the right thing.

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home