Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MP3 of the Day

Pop superstar Kylie Minogue has some advice for the troubled Britney Spears - because she once suffered a breakdown herself. Kylie says, "I wish someone would write a manual about fame because it's not easy. I always loath to say that because there are a lot more difficulties out there that people deal with every day - but when fame is handed to you, it is unique. It's not to the same extreme, but I can remember having a mini-meltdown myself - and unless you've got good people around to support you, you've got a problem. Who knows what is going on in her life? Britney isn't that young any more. I think she will still come back but it's like she's taken an extended holiday. Whatever help she needs, she should reach out and get it." Today we have the song I Fell In Love On The Way To A Funeral by PLASTIC MASTERY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home