Tuesday, April 08, 2008

TULLYCRAFT TUESDAY

TULLYCRAFT is excited to announce that we will be playing at this year's NYC Popfest. We are scheduled to play the festival on Friday, June 13th. Here are a few of the other bands I've heard may be playing as well: Love Is All, The Cannanes, Pants Yell!, Cats on Fire, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Oh! Custer, From Bubblegum To Sky , and The Hermit Crabs. It's going to be awesome! Today we have a live version of the song Our Days In Kansas for the Kansas Jayhawks who won the NCAA Championship last night in San Antonio, defeating the Memphis Tigers in overtime. I may have to learn the Kansas fight song after all.

10 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Awesome news. Please tell me you might make it further down the coast while you are out here.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

Thats so exciting! I was already planning on going and now I definitely. This is much like what happened with Athens Popfest last year. I decided to go and then you announced you were playing and everything was peachy.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Great news! I hope I have a chance to say hello.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tullycraft is coming back east? Well its about time! Now if some someone can teach the Memphis Tigers to make free throws all will be right in the world.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are great. Always makin' me smile, Tullycraft is.

That said, the NYC Popfest is like, a week before I'm in New York City :(

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Indietracks? : (

I heard they want you.

4:43 PM  
Blogger A A-F said...

Can you stop by Kansas sometime this year in honor of our victory?! Please! Lawrence will be great. I promise I'll teach you the KU fight song!

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to tour for the latest record any time soon? Just wondering!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Fnarf said...

From Bubblegum To Sky? Awesome.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how does the ticketing go for this? canyou buy for one day?

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home