Thursday, July 03, 2008

MP3 of the Day

The biggest explosion in the history of rocketry occurred on this day in 1969 when the Soviet N1 rocket exploded and subsequently destroyed its launchpad. The biggest explosion to rock West Seattle is going to occur on Friday, June 11th when TULLYCRAFT make an in-store appearance at Easy Street Records. The store is located at 4559 California Ave SW (in the Alaska Junction area of West Seattle). I believe we hit the stage around 10PM. See some of you there... hopefully? Have a great three day weekend! Happy 4th of July! Today we have the song Blue Ring by SAFETY MATCHES.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you have any of those hot and sexy combustible t-shirts for sale at the upcoming shows? I just want to know if I should stand near a fire exit those evenings.

2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m not sure. It may be a bit too dangerous.

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

safety matches are 'safe' because they don't spontaneously combust… unlike those new t-shirts!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm going on a camping trip this holiday weekend. My question is how many of your new combustible t-shirts should my boyfriend get if we want to get a campfire started? We will be out for 3 days. So I figure that's 2-3 campfires. Is it 1 shirt=1 fire or should we play it safe and bring some extras? Thanks.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home