Thursday, October 23, 2008

MP3 of the Day

On this day in 2004, Ashlee Simpson appeared as a musical guest on Saturday Night Live. When she began her second song, "Autobiography", the vocals from her first performance, "Pieces of Me" were heard before she had raised the microphone to her mouth. Simpson began to dance and then left the stage, while her band "continued playing". During the closing of the show Simpson appeared with the guest host Jude Law, and said "I'm so sorry. My band started playing the wrong song, and I didn't know what to do, so I thought I'd do a hoe down." Today we have the song Save Me A Saturday Night by NEIL DIAMOND from the Rick Rubin produced 12 Songs album.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's worse? Kid Rock's Atlanta Waffle House brawl, Paris Hilton's One Night in Paris sex tape, or Ashlee Simpson’s lip synch disaster on SNL?

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one night in paris for sure!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home