Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MP3 of the Day

On this day in 2006, the television movie High School Musical debuted on Disney Channel. In 2007, the High School Musical soundtrack got into the Guinness World Records for "Most hits from a soundtrack in the US Charts simultaneously". Nine tracks were simultaneously in the US Hot 100 - a world first. Today we have the song We're All In This Together from the High School Musical soundtrack. Maybe I'm crazy, but somehow this seemed appropriate for inauguration day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta go scrub my ears out with some steel wool.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't get why more people don't appreciate high school musical.
pure pop goodness.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I secretly love High School Musical. I don't love it because of the hype, that usually turns me off of topics. I love it because it is so totally campy and cheesy. Those are the type of movies that make my giggle.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home