Monday, February 23, 2009

MP3 of the Day

On this day in 1978, the Fleetwood Mac album Rumours won the Grammy for Best Album of 1977. It was the band’s 12th record. Rumours went on to sell more than 17 million copies. Speaking of rumors, a little bird told me that TULLYCRAFT will be making an appearance at the San Francisco Popfest in May. If you would like to see Tullycraft play live, I highly suggest catching this show. Today we have TULLYCRAFT performing a live version of The Magnetic Fields' Papa Was A Rodeo. Cori is singing the lead vocal.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whooo! Before I pay the $5 shipping for some merch, I ask: will it (the vinyl, specifically) be available at the show? Is there anywhere in the Bay Area I could procure these fine limited edition records?

Also, I love this cover of a favorite by a favorite!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

I’m not sure we’ll bring any merch. Maybe CDs, but no vinyl… we’re flying down to play this show and vinyl is just to heavy.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Order placed!

8:06 PM  
Blogger woofmutt said...

"If you would like to see Tullycraft play live, I highly suggest catching this show."

While the comment is a plain fact it does sorta have that hidden message tone of "We won't be playing many if any live shows again." Or maybe it's just late afternoon coffee paranoia reading into it.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Woofmutt,
We’re excited to continue to write and record music together, but we’ve decided to take a step back from playing live shows after the San Francisco Popfest.

12:54 PM  
Blogger woofmutt said...

Yay: The recorded music matters most to me. Dang it: I was kinda hoping to catch you live at least once. (I just "discovered" you last year.) But I live in the Jet City and maybe you'll get blackmailed or guilted into the occasional something around town.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home