Friday, March 27, 2009

Top of the Croc!

Please join Tullycraft next Saturday (April 4th) at the Crocodile in Seattle. Three Imaginary Girls will be hosting the "Top of the Croc!" bash. Joining Tullycraft will be the terrific bands: Awesome, BOAT, and iji. Not only will there be great music, but Top Pot will be providing commemorative Crocodile doughnuts and the VAIN hair salon will be providing Crocodile-themed quickie updos. I don't care if you live in Ellensburg, Port Townsend, Tacoma, or Bellingham - this is the show you wanna be at! You'll be kicking yourself if you miss it. Hope to see you there! Today we're going waaay back to the first TULLYCRAFT album, Old Traditions, New Standards for the song Dollywood. Happy Friday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

She was like "here you can borrow my Flight of the Conchords DVD" and then I watched them and I was like "They remind me of my old roommate and his band" and she was like "What band?" and I was like "Tullycraft" and she was like "I love them!" and then she was like "They are playing at the Crocodile" and I was like "OK. Let's go." and then there were like 10 other people who were like "we want to go" and then we bought tickets and now we'll be there Like cool, huh?

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were roommates with someone in Tullycraft?

9:47 AM  
Blogger J Bombzilla said...

oh hey, is Olympia invited to this as well? SEE YOU! xo

3:49 PM  
Anonymous amilliondifferentpeople said...

It's a Bittersweet Symphony Saturday Night

2:44 AM  
Blogger woofmutt said...

I'm glad there will be doughnuts as I can use the promise of a free doughnut to get my friends to the show on time. Of course that could backfire if there are only 3 dozen doughnuts for a 500+ house and I end up buying my friends doughnuts later that night. Maybe I should bring some Zingers just in case.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home