Thursday, July 02, 2009

MP3 of the Day

Over the years there have been a number of different Tullycraft buttons produced. Some were designed for specific events or shows (including the button for the SF Popfest show in May). On one (or two) occasions we even brought a button press to the venue and encouraged folks to personalize their Tullycraft button. Here are a few of the buttons I found around my house. I’m sure there are more designs than this, I’m certain I don’t have a complete collection. Today we have the song Every Little Thing performed by THE GLOOMBUTTONS. Have a terrific long 4th of July weekend!

8 Comments:

Anonymous harry said...

I have the Target one on the left. I put it on my jacket right next to an I Love Lucy button.

12:53 AM  
Blogger LindseyBee said...

i have a twee button. i believe it was sent to me by magic marker records ages ago.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Jimmy said...

i think the one that says "I Emailed Tullycraft" is about the funniest thing ever.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think mine says "I date raped Tullycraft"

4:40 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

I saw someone make a button that read:
“I overestimated Tullycraft”

I enjoyed that one.

5:25 PM  
Anonymous jacques said...

That cover is great!

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Tori said...

I only have the last show one, I think I have to agree that 'I emailed Tullycraft' is the most inspired!

Good badges!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Joey's Dream Garden said...

Those little badges are so cute! I like badges. :-)
Joey

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home