Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MP3 of the Day

Today we have the very first song I ever wrote and recorded. The song is called "Knee-High Susan" and it was the first of about 20 songs I recorded under the name Six Cents and Natalie. I never released any of these initial recordings, but I did dub a few cassettes and mail them to some fanzines hoping to receive a review... I never got one that I know of. Here is Knee-High Susan by SIX CENTS AND NATALIE.

Some time later, "Knee-High Susan" became a Crayon song and it appeared on the album Brick Factory. Here is the CRAYON version of Knee-High Susan.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this song is by far my favorite crayon song!

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crayon playing Knee High Susan in Burlington, Vermont in 1994 with Jeff in a lion costume is one of the most-excellent things I have every witnessed.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at that show, too! totally awesome!
yow!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home