Thursday, October 15, 2009

mp3 of the day

On this day in 1993, Madonna took her Girlie Show Tour to Madison Square Garden in New York City. Her sixteen song set included: "Erotica," "Fever," "Vogue," "Express Yourself," "Like A Virgin," "La Isla Bonita," "Holiday," "Justify My Love," "Everybody," and "I'm Going Bananas."

Speaking of going bananas, today we have the song The Road Of Love Is Paved With Banana Skins by BMX BANDITS.

P.S. I'll be in a yurt on the Oregon coast tomorrow so I won't be able to post, but I'll be back on Monday. Have a great weekend!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Ghengis Khan says, "My yurt or yours?"

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Paul said...

Has anyone heard the new Madonna?

1:25 AM  
Blogger Liv MW said...

This is an excellent post-script. Have a good yurting. ^_^

6:50 PM  
Blogger Mears said...

i'm back! it was amazing. i highly recommend beverly beach near newport, oregon. the stars were incredible...

12:28 AM  
Blogger Mears said...

oh, and i hear the new madonna's awesome, but i haven't heard it yet.

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Mika said...

I have heard the new Madonna. It's good but it's no Lady GaGa.

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Ciccone Youth said...

The library has recently added material to its collection that may be of interest to you based on your preferred search settings. You may view and request the material via the link(s) below.
Preferred Search: Author/Name(Last, First): madonna in Music CD
Author: Madonna, 1958- Performer.
Title: Celebration [sound recording] / Madonna.
Publisher: Burbank, CA : Warner Bros., p2009.
Call No.: CD PR MAD C96
ISBN: 093624972969
Please let us know if you have any further questions.

_I swear I didn't_

2:45 PM  
Anonymous joaquim said...

hey can someone give me a list of cool song with colors in the title.(or songs about colors)
thank you...

1:37 PM  
Anonymous eb* said...

posh

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home